Brighton










I can't remember what I did yesterday.

...except for expending money at Camden Town...hmm.



Anyways, I'm awake since 5am. I woke up out of nowhere, went to the bathroom, and when I came back one of my roommates was snoring really loud and so, I stayed in bed until around 6h30am, when I finally gave up and decided to go for a walk.

Oxford Street before 7am! OMG!
I was actually able to kneel down on one knee in the middle of the street, to shoe my laces, without worrying if someone was going to stumble on me.

EMPTY STREET IS EMPTY GUYS!



I also had decided that today I was going to spend the day at Brighton and so I did, I catch the bus at 10am and around noon I was there.

And it snowed! For the first time in my life I saw real snow!I had to go to the south of England to see some real snow!

How great!


Oh! And I also tried some fish and chips...Blergh.

And I wanted to use my film camera...but I guess I forgot it (for the first time ever!) which can be a big accomplishment to me! And I used my 200mm lenses all day too...that may say a lot of the pictures taken today...


AND MOM!! I TOTALLY SPENT LOADS OF MONEY GAMBLING TODAY!!




no spendin' cash






"THIS WAY TO THE END OF THE PIER" - yeah right, so you can spend all your money and jump from the top of the pier and kill yourself. How thoughtful.










Something was happening to the house he was standing in front of, there was two firetrucks but they didn't stay for long. I have no idea....




how I managed to stay awake? http://www.relentlessenergy.com/pages/energyshot big fan! ahahah. that thing is really small!