I Will Survive

...if a person can survive from tap water, chewing gum and expired cookies*, HELL YEAH I'M GOING TO SURVIVE!

Anyway...yesterday I got to meet Isabel (www.lisf.deviantart.com) and spend almost the entire day with her. We went to almost every comic book store we passed by, she gave me suggestions on where to buy the cheapest stuff and taught me how to ride the buses, let me have a pick on her sketchbook and, before we had to say goodbye, we went to Camden Town!

There she is:

*I was joking about the cookies, I have no cookies. No, I lied again, I do have cookies. Who cares?



It seems that last night snowed a bit, but I totally missed it...


these packs of 10 are so adorable...oh, I'm gonna go broke real soon aren't I?

And since this whole travel was paid by me, I am in the cheapest place I could find. It's quite good actually. The view from the room:

we can see a bit of the London Eye on the top left and FYI the magazines are not mine but from one of my roommates...


And today I spend the day in Notting Hill...




Raquel! Look what I found for youuuuu :'D