Fuck the Gap

Today I was feeling way to anxious/nervous so I only got out of the room it was almost 2pm I took a bus to King's Cross and on my way there I saw the British Library and I knew I had to stop there. The place got me dumbstroke and speechless as I got in. It has an exhibition that I wanted to see, "Capturing the 19th Century in Photographs" but I decided not to go, at least...not yet. And I didn't stayed for long, I had to go back to my room and prepare my stuff to the first day of the Photojournalism Workshop.




The first day of workshop, damn, I never thought it would get me so excited! We are in total 6 persons there, and no one is from the UK. It's me from Portugal, two guys from Mexico City, one from Brazil, one from the Netherlands and a girl from South Africa. Oh, and the teacher is from Cyprus!

The first assignment was to go Soho for an hour. Soho is full of sex shops and gay bars. Colorful neon lights and strip shows.

Meh, I'm tired. But I had an awesome time.



this guy let me have his picture. He was in front of a strip club thingie but he didn't let me take pictures that showed anything from the club.


And that was that. No actually a load of stuff happened. But yeah. I is no good in engrish me is going to shud up and go to bedz. KTHXBAI. XOXOXOXOXo