Bullocks, Fucking, Fuck and Fuck again.

...and that's what I remember from the play Dx

OMG, so I'm in London for 11 days to do a Photojournalism Workshop and one of the assignments was to go to a film premier. Since that was like impossible, if we could manage to take a picture of a celebrity would be nice too.


So, today morning, I was feeling pretty blue because I still didn't had nothing to show at the workshop when I look up and I was standing in front of the Comedy Theatre and there was a play with Damian Lewis and Keira Knightley (The Misanthrope, Martin Crimp version of the Molière's). And since I didn't had nothing to do I decided to go. I spend 30£ on a ticket (which for me is pretty expensive) and I went to the Matinee.


At the end of the play I remembered the assignment and I stood for a couple of minutes in front of the Stage Door. But a couple of minutes after, the security guard said, she, Keira, would only get out at 21h30 more less. And we (other fans were there) should go back at around 21h to get a good place. And so I did.


After around 40m waiting, freezing as hell, she got out. It was quick as shit. But I manage to get an autograph for a friend of mine, Marina
, and to take pictures. Even though it was too dark (I used ISO 1600) I could manage to edited them (I took the pictures in RAW).


And since I was waiting for 40 minutes, freezing, I might as well get some more autographs...
So now that I did this assignment I'm feeling pretty relieved and excited at the same time. Let's see how the other ones go.




Oh! And a guy was arrested minutes after Keira appeared. Probably a waaaay to obsessed fan. Dunno...

Sometimes I use some slang words. You may wanna check them here: www.urbandictionary.com
but don't get to excited about it or you'll go ballistic! fo shizzle!